Here is a very interesting article about pregnancy discrimination. I have had cases just like this, but in order to make the case, it is absolutely critical to have a doctor’s letter tying the miscarriage to the treatment received at work. Many doctors may not be willing to say that, and so, even with the statistics described in the article, it is often difficult to make a case without the expert testimony of a physician.
- Miscarrying at Work: The Physical Toll of Pregnancy Discrimination
- Palm Beach OBGYN clinic and doctors sued for alleged wage violations and discrimination
- Red Tide and your job near The Beach
- U.S. Citizenship and Green Cards Denied to Legal Immigrants who Legally Received Government Benefits?
- Griffin Dewatering hit with Age Discrimination Charge