A 70-year old employee of Griffin Dewatering in Houston has filed an age discrimination charge with the EEOC. This Houston Employment Lawyer filed the charge on behalf of my client who worked at Griffin Dewatering for over 20 years. My client stated that when he...
Month: July 2018
- Miscarrying at Work: The Physical Toll of Pregnancy Discrimination
- Palm Beach OBGYN clinic and doctors sued for alleged wage violations and discrimination
- Red Tide and your job near The Beach
- U.S. Citizenship and Green Cards Denied to Legal Immigrants who Legally Received Government Benefits?
- Griffin Dewatering hit with Age Discrimination Charge