Over 30 Years of High-Quality,
Cost-Effective Legal Representation
Over 30 Years of High-Quality, Cost-Effective Legal Representation
Jurgen Giovanny Negron is an attorney at Coane and Associates, PLLC., where he currently focuses his practice in the area of immigration law. Mr. Negron is a graduate of Florida International University, where he earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance. He then went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Florida International University College of Law. While in law school, Mr. Negron was a Student Attorney for the FIU Law Small Business Clinic.
Mr. Negron is passionate about the practice of law and is a zealous advocate for his clients. Mr. Negron is of Puerto Rican and Honduran descent and is fully bilingual, which allows him to easily work with both English-speaking and Spanish-speaking clients. Mr. Negron is a member of the Florida Bar and the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
During his spare time, Mr. Negron enjoys watching movies, playing basketball, and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration 100%
- Florida, 2016
- Florida International University College of Law, Miami, Florida
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2017 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Cardozo, Eckert & Sanchez, PLLC., Contract Attorney, 2017 to 2018
- Arce Immigration Law, P.A., Associate Attorney, 2017 to 2017